Bar Manager - Boiler Room Wahpeton
|Title:||Bar Manager - Boiler Room Wahpeton|
The Boiler Room Wahpeton is looking for an experience service industry employee to join our team as bar manager. This is a full time position with supervisory responsibilities.
- Create, Mix, Serve, and Educate customers on an extensive beer, wine, liquor, and signature cocktail selection in a friendly, consistent manner
- Fully understand the entire service process of both the dining room and lounge area to ensure a consistent experience for customers throughout the restaurant
- Assist servers as needed with bussing tables, running food and beverage items, and closing checks as requested
- Assist with opening and closing checklists as assigned by management
- Serve as Manager on Duty when dining room manager is not present. Bar manager will also be closing manager most shifts.
- Weekend availability required.
- Previous restaurant/hospitality bartending experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred but not required
Boiler Room Wahpeton is part of the Great Plains Hospitality portfolio of restaurants, and the second location of the Boiler Room Brand. We strive to offer a top notch service experience to our customers at each of our restaurants on a consistent basis. We are a growing company with many future opportunities for team members to grow with us.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications